Are you a DevOps engineer looking for an exciting new opportunity working within a dynamic and innovative start-up? If you want to be working on new and exciting stuff every day, unencumbered by legacy technology this could be the new position for you.
We are looking for?DevOps?engineers who understand server management, containerisation and cloud security?to help build a modern disruptive platform. You will join a diverse group of bright and passionate engineers, in a self-organizing and cross-functional team. You'll be building and operating a bespoke cloud-based SaaS loan recommendation platform,?deploying and maintaining?consumable API's.?
Ideally, you will:
• Be able to write?Terraform scripts?to deploy to AWS
• Understand IAM?and implement?user, server, and data segregation?policies to fulfil the?security?needs of a regulated?business?
• Can create,?maintain, and deploy?EKS and EC2 clusters, service meshes (Istio) and other network infrastructure
• Have knowledge of logging, monitoring and alerting strategies, especially in CloudWatch or New Relic
• Can write and review support run books?
The role is currently 100% remote, with the ability to work out of either the Shoreditch or Cardiff offices if you wish.
If you'd like to work with super-talent teammates, immediately scope to make an impact and drive the business forward?and work closely with some of the biggest firms in fintech/alternative finance, apply today to find out more!