We are currently working with a well established pharmaceutical business who are offering a stable and secure platform for an experienced accounts payable manager to move forward with their career.
This is a newly created role, such is the performance of the business which in today's market is a real statement. They are also investing in a new finance system which provides great scope to be involved in driving the AP team and functionality forward. Suitable applicants will have experience in recommending and improving existing process and procedures as well as having a thorough understanding of systems and how best to utilise them. A hands on approach and a proven ability to lead a team is also essential.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Oversee P2P and expense management for an international business
- Supervise, lead and develop two accounts payable staff
- Key driver in the improvement of current AP process, including documenting procedures
- Involvement in ERP implementation and testing of new data integrity as well as data transfer
- Lead Concur expense management system for all employees
- Support weekly cash reporting and enable transparent forecasts for a group of companies
- Manage payment runs as well as ultimate responsibility for a shared service email inbox
- Adhering to strict SOX compliance regulations
- Working with FP&A and other team leads for effective cash flow monitoring
If you have similar experience within in a large corporate business and would like to discuss the role further then please apply now to be considered.