Role - Editor
Salary - Negotiable depending on experience
Location - Oxford, Oxfordshire
Are you an Editor looking for a new role? Do you have excellent communication skills?
Atlas Employment are proud to be working with a growing organisation based in Oxford, Oxfordshire who are looking for an Editor to join their team on a Part Time, Maternity cover basis. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has an excellent eye for detail and has previous experience working as an editor. If this sounds like the role for you, please submit your CV now!
What will you be doing as an Editor?
· Detailed copyediting and proofreading
· Responding to staff queries on editorial matters
· Providing feedback to consultants about potential areas for improvement, with the aim of continually improving standards
· Ensuring the consistent use and presentation of the company branding across the firm
· Applying house style, formatting and ensuring that templates are used correctly
You should apply for the role of Editor if you have...
· Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
· Excellent eye for detail with the ability to work under pressure
· Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Ability to multitask and work to strict deadlines
· Ability to work as part of a team and independently
· Knowledge European languages (Dutch, French, German, Italian) (desirable but not essential)
Easy transport routes from; Oxford, Didcot, Benson, Wallingford, Long Wittenham and Hagbourne, Bicester, Wantage and Harwell
Job Type - Temporary
Status - Part-Time
Ref.No - PN184
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for the Editor role, please contact Phoebe Nugent at Atlas Employment
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.