Teaching Assistant Job providing support across Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2.
Are you looking to work on a SUPPLY BASIS for the Autumn term in local schools across Lymington?
Do you have experience supporting pupils in small groups or on a 1:1 basis?
Do you have experience supporting pupils with numeracy or literacy?
Covid19 disrupted class teaching and school life throughout England for months, TimePlan Education are looking to register teaching assistants who would be keen to provide intervention, numeracy or literacy support within primary schools.
Working within a school, you will be supporting small groups of pupils, who will require additional support within Literacy or Numeracy. You will work alongside the class teacher, enhancing pupils knowledge and increasing their attainment of Literacy or Numeracy to ensure that 'no child is left behind'Main Roles and Responsibilities:
Person Specification (Essential)
- Experience of supporting pupils on a 1:1 or small group basis
- Experience of increasing attainment levels of literacy or numeracy
- Engage and motivate pupils
- Inspire trust and confidence in pupils, colleagues, parents and other professionals
- Build team commitment with colleagues and in the classroom
- Engage in whole school activities as required by the Headteacher
- Adhere to all working protocols as agreed and published in the handbook
- Ensure you uphold all safeguarding procedures, including engaging in annual safeguarding training, including induction training
- Successful teaching assistant experience
- Experience increasing attainment of literacy or numeracy
- Most recent employment reference details
- No long-term commitment required when working on supply
- Higher pay rates can be negotiated for longer term contracts
- Flexible working to suit your needs
- Full and part time hours available
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary