Registered Nurse - NightsHolmwood Care CentreKidderminster, DY10 3DJPay rate - £19.25 per hour
Would you like to work within a company who is supportive and believes that your future matters? - We are actively looking to recruit for Registered General Nurse - Nights
Right now we have a vacancy at Holmwood Care Centre, Kidderminster, DY10 3DJDay to day duties of this role:
- Assessment of residents' needs, production and implementation of Care plans and accurate documentation on residents' records.
- The organisation of the Home and attitude of the staff should reflect the need for residents to achieve and maintain maximum independence.
- The post holder will be expected to maintain a quiet and calm atmosphere by encouragement and example whilst caring for the residents.
- Helping unqualified staff with in-service training and to keep abreast of current post-registration training.
- Employee Benefits scheme with great discounts for major retailers, store discounts and more
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer a friend Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Friendly team and very supportive Manager
- Full training and Induction programme for all staff.
- Working with Buddy and Mentor experience
- Fully funded apprenticeship programme available with opportunity to develop your career
- Full time, Nights Shifts available.
- Great opportunities for promotion.
- Relevant qualification - Registered General Nurse Qualification with active NMC pin number
- Experience in the same or similar role - at least 1 year
- Good communication skills
- Leadership skills