We have been briefed exclusively on a CRM Manager role at a thriving eCommerce client who has quickly established themselves in their field, gaining an incredible marketing share in the last 18 months. This business has no plans on stopping there and have their eye on an ambitious yet achievable growth strategy.
Based in convenient offices easily commutable from Manchester, Liverpool, Warrington and the surrounding areas, this is an excellent opportunity to grow and learn. With so much variety in this role, no day is ever the same. This role forms part of the bigger digital function and will directly report to the Head of Digital. The CRM Manager will be responsible for all customer communication but will be particularly concerned with effective email marketing.
- Responsible for delivering effective engaging email campaigns for this eCommerce brand. Including managing the building and delivering of emails
- Ensure campaigns are delivered to the correct audience through audience segmentation
- Be creative think outside the box and welcome innovation and build landing pages to maximize the overall effectiveness and impact
- Build up following and email subscribers through using relevant social channels and creating a buzz around competitions and shout outs
- Make sure all email is in line with company branding and consistent with the brand's voice
- Create and manage excellent email user journeys and use statistics and insights to decide on effective methods of keeping and acquiring followers such as discount codes, birthday emails etc.
Skills and Attributes
- Someone who is enthusiastic and has a passion for CRM
- Hands on experience to be able to quickly respond to changes and tweaks needed in emails would be a required
- Strategic mind that can always forward think and look a bigger picture and be forward thinking
- A wealth of experience in email marketing using results and segmentation as a measuring tool
- Have experience and knowledge of building ethical email lists and create workable strategies to do this
- Experience of mapping and implementing user journey lifecycle email processes
- Expert user of Mailchimp as well as higher end ESP's such as Dotmailer and Adestra would be highly advantageous