A School Science Technician is required in Barnet.
Applicants should have a Science degree, preferably in Biology or Chemistry
Applicants must own a DBS or be happy to have one run on them.
Must be confident in preparing experiments for Biology, Chemistry and Physics for GCSE and A Level subjects.
- Liaising equipment requirements with staff
- Logging available resources
- Carry out practical experiments working with chemical/ substance solutions and lab equipment
- Assist pupils with science assignments
- Trialling experiments prior to classes
- Ensure equipment is properly cleaned
- Discuss equipment requirement with staff
- Assist with record keeping of teaching staff
- Engagingly deliver experiments to pupils and staff
- Provide advice and ongoing experiment management
- Ensuring the correct health and safety measures are followed
What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new school, contact Matthew Davidson for a confidential discussion on your career.