Senior role for a world-class IT security engineer Leading brand protection, antipiracy and antifraud software businessWorking with the world's top brandsA superb career opportunity with a high growth company The Company
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced world-class IT software security specialist to play a key role with this leading and growing provider of brand protection software solutions. The company is on a steep growth curve, works with world leading brands, institutions and governments and specialises in antipiracy, antifraud and brand protection software services. It has a global footprint with offices in the UK, USA and further afield internationally. The Role
- The focus of the role is to build the information security roadmap and to work on key IS projects that will build security capabilities for the company.
- You will identify security vulnerability in systems and servers, build information security systems and ensure world-class processes are in place.
- You will be the champion for information security policies, standards and operating procedures and this will involve significant liaison both internally within the group and externally with customers in order to ensure emerging security threats are mitigated.
- It is an exciting time to be joining this rapidly growing group which will offer excellent career potential going forward.
- They want to appoint a "best in class" technical expert who will enjoy working in a strong team culture and a dynamic environment which operates in a global marketplace.
- The benefits package is designed to attract the best talent available and you will be expected to live in the North East region of the UK.
- This high profile role should appeal to an experienced IT security professional who is up to date with new security technologies and their integration into security architecture design.
- You will need to have high level qualifications to Master's Degree level in Computer Science and have world-class knowledge of security principals and technologies in applications, infrastructure, network, Cloud and endpoint security.
- You will also need to have CISSP or SANS GIAC Certification along with experience of working with security vendors to evaluate products, analyse functionality and submit featured requests.
- From a technical perspective you will also need experience with:
· Linux, Windows and Mac OS X operating systems
· Expert level understanding of source controls tools, CI/CD tools and Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform