My client, a London based start-up are looking for an Unreal Developer to join their team on an inital contract basis, with the hope to go permanent
They are absed in London but the role can be fully remote.
This is to start ASAP.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
· 3+ years developer experience in a relevant industry - e.g. games, VR, visualisation, CAD
· 3 years programming experience
· 2 years Dev Ops / experience working with Unreal Engine.
· Excellent C# and C++ skills, and good understanding where Blueprints are great, and where C++ is needed.
· Strong understanding of 3D Maths.
· Experience in UE 4 architecture, mobile rendering, tile deferred rendering, and related tooling
· Ability to modify and build engine source code (UE4)
· Good working knowledge of Perforce and UE4/VS integration
· Experience with ARCore, Spark AR, and ARKit
· Experience working with OpenVR/OpenXR
· Expert knowledge of optimisation tools and techniques
· Experience with implementing UI behaviors.