The Director at Home Instead currently holds the position of Registered Care Manager and is now offering the exciting opportunity for an experienced Domiciliary Registered Care Manager with a passion for caring to join our Cannock
office who have just been awarded the status of 'Outstanding' by CQC.
As our Registered Manager, you will be responsible for the growth and development of our private sector care service ensuring the delivery of outstanding quality care.
This is a also a really rare opportunity for a first class care manager to work within a care environment that has already achieved 'Outstanding' to make their own mark and take a well organised, successful business to the next level. With only 3% of domiciliary care providers in the country achieving this status, what better way to progress your career?
This is a varied and challenging role so we are looking for an individual who:
- Must have experience of running a domiciliary care provision (would consider a deputy manager with relevant experience in domiciliary care who wishes to progress to Registered Manager)
- has a proven track record in providing the highest quality of service.
- is experienced in leading a team to provide quality, domiciliary care services.
- has Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services or equivalent.
- has the ability to build fantastic working relationships.
- has strong influencing skills and is commercially aware.
- has the drive and motivation to develop our care services.
- has strong organisation and planning skills.
- is flexible to meet the demands of the business.
This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and will make a real difference for the older people we work with. and a fantastic career development opportunity.
In return you will receive we offer an attractive salary excellent support, award winning training and career progression opportunities along with excellent salary, company pension and non contributory health scheme.Qualifications
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services or equivalent.
- Previous experience in running a domiciliary care provision or Deputy Manager who wishes to progress to the role of Registered Care Manager
- Energy, drive & commitment to the role
- Full UK driving licence
- Live within a 30/40 minute commute of Cannock