Opportunity for an electronics design engineer to work with a company that is a global leader in their niche field. The business is currently looking to bring a new product to the market and is expanding its engineering team to achieve this. They also have a portfolio of additional ideas and technologies to develop in the future.
You will work closely with the research and development director and will benefit from working with some very talented industry experts. The role will involve working as part of a multi-disciplined engineering team with involvement in all aspects of the development of the electronic elements of their products.As the electronics design engineer your duties will include:
To apply for the electronics design engineer role, you will need:
- Design and development of electronic hardware and software to meet the required specifications
- Planning, designing and executing feasibility, verification and validation testing of components
- Liaising with external partners and suppliers as part of the development process
- Ensuring that all design documents are accurate and contain sufficient information
In return, the electronics design engineer will receive a salary of £40,000-£45,000 (dependent on experience - possibly a little more for the right person) + pension, potential annual bonus, etc.If you wish to be considered for the electronics design engineer role, please click on the apply button.
- Previous experience of working in a regulated manufacturing or development environment
- A degree-level qualification in a relevant field (electronics, software, etc.)
- Relevant experience with PCB design (preferably Proteus), HV/power electronics and RF, etc.
- Embedded software skills (ideally C, C++).
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.