Role: CRM Solution Architect (Dynamics)Type: PermanentLocation: Remote
BPS are the recruitment partner for a global private equity firm who own and operate 70 independent and international schools around the world with 40 schools in the UK.
We are currently seeking to appoint an experienced CRM Solution Architect, reporting into the Head of Global Applications, to act as the design authority across all elements of solution design for the programme; work within the scrum delivery team, to design the Dynamics CRM solution; and evangelise technology solutions across the programmes technical services. Key responsibilities of the CRM Solution Architect
As the ideal candidate, you will possess the following:
- Lead the delivery Dynamics solution designs to the programme's business requirements
- Ensure the implementation of best practices based in Microsoft Dynamics standards and supported configuration/customisations
- Evangelise the Dynamics core features and functionalities to support business decision making process
- Investigate and recommend new technologies that will benefit the Dynamics solution
- Provide direct Technical Design support to the Global Applications Team
- Guide and support the Product Owner and business users to help improve knowledge of the platform
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. Appointment is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check for regulated activity and/or criminal/police or equivalent background checks for all other countries inhabited (irrespective of whether you worked in those countries).
- MS Dynamics CRM Certifications
- Degree educated ideally in Information Systems or similar
- 7 years plus in Solution Architect role
- 5 years plus Dynamics CRM Configuration/customisation experience
- Experience with all Dynamics areas including CRM, Marketing, Customer Service and Portal.
- Able to work autonomously as well as within a team
- Good communicator at all levels.