Financial Controller | UK & US listed Biotech start-up | £50-£60K | London
I am currently recruiting a Financial Controller to join an exciting UK & US listed pre-revenue Biotech group. This business have a fantastic number of research programmes in the pipeline and have recently received a large multimillion pound investment. Due to an internal promotion, this business are looking for a Financial Controller to join. This person will be responsible for all financial controls of the business as well as future systems and compliance projects.
This opportunity is initially remote working due to Covid-19 however you will need to travel into Central London on a 50/50 arrangement in the future.
Core duties will include:
· Planning and coordination of all accounting operational functions across UK & US
· Balance sheet reconciliations
· Cash flow forecasting and budgeting
· Managing the accumulation and consolidation of all financial data necessary for an accurate accounting of consolidated business results
· Coordinating and preparing internal and external financial statements
· Working closely with the FD, assessing current accounting operations, offering improvements and implementing new processes
· Evaluating accounting and internal control systems, with a clear focus on improving them
· Overseeing regulatory reporting
· Manage 2 Accounting Administrators daily
· Assisting with the set-up of procedures in relation to SOX compliance
· Support and develop other members of the Finance groups where required, to ensure they have the appropriate skills knowledge and expertise for the current and future success of the business
To be considered for this role you will need to be qualified or actively studying. Experience within a biotech business or a start-up will be beneficial.
Please get in touch with Dan Rahemtulla for more information.