Based in Leeds, UK
We are looking for a capable driven analyst to help support a small but growing company improve their operations. You will be an all rounder in charge of all analyst areas and also research.
We design and manufacture tactical apparel and equipment, composite materials and armor for police and military in over 50 countries.
We are a young, lively office, and we are growing fast. We have around 20-25 employees, with half in industrial and half in the office.
The role will suit someone who appreciates autonomy, free thinking without the need to be micromanaged. The role is varied, and challenging. You should be passionate about learning, and developing your self and skills.Business Analysis Product Analysis Sales Analysis Supply Chain Analysis Marketing Analysis Human Resource Analysis Compliance
- Support ISO 14001/9001
- Analyse and implement company wide policies (GDPR etc, security)
- Support accreditation testing
- Responsible for all internal and external documents
- Marketing literature
- Online literature
- Brochures/spec sheets
- Organised and ability to plan and prioritse your own workload
- Continously learning and developing
- Driven & ambitious