Conveyancing Solicitor/Experienced ConveyancerLocation
Location: Hinckley, Leicestershire
•Salary: Negotiable, dependant on expertise/experience
•Job Type: Permanent
•Start Date: ASAP
Conveyancing Solicitor/Experienced Conveyancer - Hinckley office
ASR Advantage Law Limited are a friendly, Solicitors practice, with offices across Midlands and Staffordshire. We have Lexcel and CQS accreditations and with over 90 years' combined experience, our reputation is built on the range of expertise offered by our directors and associate consultants, based on their extensive practical experience.
Due to expansion, we are seeking a full-time Conveyancing Solicitor/experienced conveyancer, to be based permanently in our Hinckley office (formerly David Bendell and Co.). Working alongside a friendly and experienced team, the successful candidate will be expected to deal with their own caseload of conveyancing matters including sales, purchases, remortgage, transfers of equity and new build matters.
In addition to fee-earning, you will be expected to help oversee a small team and become actively involved in the business development activities of the branch and firm.
The firm will offer a salary dependent on experience as part of a comprehensive package including generous holiday entitlement and pension scheme. In addition, you can expect excellent progression prospects within a fast-growing firm.
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com
- Conveyancing Solicitor/experienced conveyancer to be based full-time in Hinckley branch (opening hours 9-1pm, 2-5pm) of ASR Advantage (trading as ASR Advantage Solicitors)
- Successful applicant will have experience of managing a full case load of all types of property transactions from inception to conclusion
- Experience/expertise in other areas of law (esp. wills/probate) a benefit, though not essential.
- Experience of management/branch supervision beneficial.
- Short notice period / able to start straight away would be preferred