There is a vacancy available for a Staff Nurse - ITU
to join our client in London, offersing patients exceptional treatment across a multitude of acute and complex care, with the use of the latest technologies and healthcare innovation.
Our Client offer free relocation, three months free accomodation and help moving goods.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care to meet the patient and their family's needs
- Responsible for planning and delivering appropriate care for admissions and discharges
- Ability to quickly identify any clinical problems and report or take appropriate action
- Undertake extended roles such as venipuncture, cannulation and phlebotomy
- Initiate improvements and developments in clinical issues and delivery of care
- All ad hoc nursing duties as required by senior staff, including potential deputising for seniors in their absence
- Contributing to the ongoing research based care and other practice development initiatives
- Promote good communication channels amongst staff to enhance good team work
- Maintain a safe environment for patients and staff
Skills and Experience:
- Registered General Nurse with NMC pin.
- Experience of managing ventilated and non-ventilated patients independently.
- Cardiothoracic or General ITU/HDU specific skills and experience.
- Motivated and forward thinking individual with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills with good time management and prioritisation skills.
If interested, please get in touch via contact details provided or click "Apply" to forward an up to date copy of your CV and ideally with a cover letter.