Due to their continued growth and success, an impressive medical education agency has an opening for an Account Director to join their expert team in central London.
This could be the role you're looking for if you:
· Are passionate about science and data
· Enjoy working closely with healthcare professionals and key opinion leaders
· Love telling patient stories
· Get excited by being at the forefront of new developments
· Want to travel to some of the most important conferences across the world
With a focus on delivering measurable behaviour change, this agency are specialists in key message development, data rollout, speaker training, education and awareness.
They offer strategic planning and meetings management for their clients and have been responsible for some fantastic patient films and virtual experiences.
While mid-size and agile, the agency has recently joined forces with a dynamic, international, full-service offering, meaning they have access to extensive digital, analytics and creative expertise, and exciting plans for the future!
As AD you will have a high level of ownership for allocated accounts, and lead junior teams in the delivery of high quality projects that exceed expectations and achieve financial targets.
You'll enjoy interesting and meaningful work, collaborate with engaged and dedicated colleagues, and deliver programmes that drive change in the healthcare space.
Excellent salary and benefits package on offer
To succeed in this role you will need:
· Experience to AD level in a medical education agency environment
· Scientific background and in depth knowledge of the pharma industry
· Strong leadership, financial planning, and client facing skills
· Drive to deliver work to the highest quality
For more information please call Rebecca Evans, Senior Healthcare Communications Consultant on 01293 584300 or email email@example.com