Regulatory Clinical Trials Submission Manager Buckinghamshire
A Regulatory Clinical Trials Submission Manager is required to join a globally established Pharmaceutical company yin the area of Buckinghamshire. This position is responsible for managing regulatory Clinical Trial Applications (CTA) submission activities for assigned clinical trials (Phase 1 - Phase 4 spanning five therapeutic areas Oncology, Neuroscience, Cardiovascular and Metabolism, Immunology, and Infectious Disease).
The Regulatory Clinical Trials Submission Manager has experience in regulatory CTA submission regulations, requirements and will be responsible for the execution of the global CTA submission strategy, as well as the quality and completeness of the CTA regulatory submissions for Clinical Trial Applications, throughout the lifecycle of the trial.
Successful candidates for this position have: in depth regulatory submission experience and regulatory knowledge, project management and leadership skills and strong communication skills.This role will remote working for the foreseeable future.
It is an initial 4 month contract however it is expected to be a rolling contract if the candidate performs to the necessary standard.
Responsibilities of the Regulatory Clinical Trials Submission Manager will include:
- Ensure that the required regulatory intelligence is in place to comply with country-specific requirements and will lead a cross-functional team that will compile, publish and produce Clinical Trial Authorization Applications and associated CTA lifecycle submissions (e.g., Health Authority responses, amendments, etc.).
- The CT submission manager is responsible for interactions with Health Authorities and will be the primary contact point with regulatory authorities for communications relating to direct submissions of CTAs.
- The CTA submission manager ensures that key events related to the regulatory aspects of clinical trials are tracked in the company-own tracking system.
- If Clinical Research Organizations are contracted to handle some (or all) aspects as outlined above, the submission manager will be responsible for liaising with and overseeing CRO staff, as required.
- Identifies and proactively responds to issues, problems, or opportunities as it relates to the leading the CTA workgroup.
- Integrates information from a variety of sources, detects trends, associations, and cause-effect relationships and communicates to supervisor, CTA working group and others as appropriate.
- Makes decisions independently for day-to-day activities of CTA workgroup. Decisions as they relate to changing processes that affect external stakeholders require consultation with supervisor and CTA Process Owner.
The required knowledge / experience to be the successful Regulatory Clinical Trials Submission Manager:
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience; Science degree or related experience with pharmaceutical or health sciences industry is required; knowledgeable with scientific terminology.
- Ideal candidate would possess a minimum of 6 years' experience within regulatory affairs in the pharmaceutical industry.
- An understanding of Drug Development, Clinical Trial Authorization Applications, Regulatory Affairs, and associated legal requirements is also required.
- Must have strong communication skills (written and verbal), as frequent interactions with Health Authorities, Local Operating Companies, GRA, GCO, and teams occur.
- Must have strong project management skills (e.g. planning, prioritization, management of schedules and timelines, detail orientation, strong sense of urgency).
- Ability to lead complex projects and a high degree of problem solving capability required.
- Must have a high level of Self-Awareness and Adaptability and strong impact and influencing skills.
- Must have demonstrated the ability to lead multi-functional teams and build strong, productive relationships across the organization.
- Must be able to work independently, strong initiative.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Each company within the Planet Equity Group is a "data controller". This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you in line with GDPR guidelines. Full details regarding how we hold your data is available within our Privacy Notice accessible at our website.