Community and Social Lead - Men's Health - London - (£35,000 - £45,000 plus share options and bonus)Permament
Our client a men's health brand based in London is seeking a Community and Social Lead to join their growing organisation. This role is working for a fast-growing startup that's winning the race to build the go-to destination in men's health online. You will be working with an experienced team who have built and worked in reputable startups. The company has been awarded a rising star accolade with the confidence of seed investors. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a start-up that's grabbing attention for all the right reasons.
They are looking for someone with a demonstrable track record of building large, engaged, vibrant communities online first hand. Ideally at a global scale and across multiple social media channels.
Either you've built one for a brand, promoting yourself, around a topic of interest, or all of the above.
- Generating new ideas for social content to engage, provoke and bring the brand message to life.
- Building their online community and connecting with potential customers through Instagram, Facebook groups, forums, Whatsapp groups and beyond.
- Comprehensively covering all aspects of the brand and messaging to ensure that our content is informative and helpful, while remaining powerful and provocative.
- Writing engaging copy and pulling together creative alongside photo and video campaigns for use on relevant social media platforms.
- Planning social content and maintaining the content calendar, ensuring social media content is regular, relevant and engaging.
- Engaging with fans and followers to build relationships with the community and encourage engagement.
- Weekly reporting on social media engagements within the community.
- Monitoring the success of the community and of social media in terms of the overall marketing strategy.
- Finding, engaging with, and bringing on board influencers who will give our brand authority and ascendancy.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to relay customer feedback insights gained from online conversations within the community.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org