Our client a leading Global Multi-Asset Hedge Fund with $14Bln AUM is now hiring dynamic Quantitative & Fundamental Portfolio Managers & Senior Researchers to join their growing and expanding high profile international teams. Roles based in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, and London.
We would like to talk with candidates who have successful Quantitative, Long/Short & Global Macro strategies with a track record generating > $6m P&L with a Sharpe ratio of 1.5+. Requires:
- Min 5 years of relevant Hedge Fund industry experience as a PM, Sub PM or Senior Researcher.
- Proven successful track record in investments (Minnimum >$6m P&L with a Sharpe of 1.5 +)
- Experience in portfolio construction and risk management
- Experience in mentoring and coaching a team
- Exellent analytical skills
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to discuss similar opportunities in the investment management sector please contact Thomas Hennelly - email@example.com.