Legal 500 firm with fantastic regional reputation has a brand new requirement for an Immigration Solicitor. The position sits as part of their highly regarded Employment Department, focused on providing immigration advice to a range of multinational organisations. This is newly created position and will drive the development of the firm's immigration offering.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop the immigration function in a top rated multi-service firm.
Your main responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Act as main point of contact for a range of clients regarding UK corporate immigration legislation.
- Work with other legal departments to cross-sell firm services and offer a multi-faceted approach
- Provide advice to corporations on the Tier 2 visa category and act as a Level 1 User on the Sponsor Management System
- Visit client sites to provide training and undertake audits on immigration compliance
- Manage a varied caseload covering PBS and none PBS immigration queries
- Actively participate in business development, driving new firm initiatives
- Drive immigration strategy as part of the wider Employment Department
You will be a qualified Solicitor with strong experience in UK immigration and a proven track record in developing commercial solutions for clients. Ability to build strong client relationships is also key as you will provide a main point of contact service to a range of high profile clients. Additional language skills and strong academic background would be advantageous. Proven business development skills are also key as you will take the lead in developing the client service strategy for the department.