We are looking for an experienced Senior Angular Developer to take the final place in a super cool Front End team of Developers who are working on a hugely complex migration project on a permanent basis.
You will need to have recent, demonstrable experience of Angular Front End Development where you have worked on your own initiative to deliver quality code. The role would suit an ex-contractor who is now looking for a permanent opportunity with a fantastic company offering interesting work, scope for career development and long term prospects.
Senior Angular Developers will need to have knowledge and/or experience of unleashing Angular's dynamic capability, where you can perform routing on the fly and build components of a hugely customisable Software as a Service product. You will also be competent in handling data from disparate sources.
Our client is actively hiring, conducting all interviews via VC and is well prepared to on-board new joiners remotely until offices are re-opened.
The role presents a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Front End Developer to make a significant contribution towards a highly complex, scalable application used by an impressive customer base. Currently the existing system is written in AngularJS and as a result, the successful candidate should expect to spend the interim period getting to grips with the existing code base before getting involved in exciting migration work to Angular 9.
Day to day, your responsibilities will include:
- Participate in sprint planning sessions to plan and design new features, offering advice and guidance on refining user stories
- Work in close collaboration with Front End Team Lead to ensure the highest standards of code are achieved
- Regular communication with the Back End Developers to assist in the building of RestAPIs to be consume Front End code
To be considered, we are looking for Senior Front End Developers to possess a genuine interest in technology, to be excellent communicators and have a real thirst for knowledge.
Essential skills required include:
- First class skills in Angular and / or AngularJS (recent AngularJS experience not essential, but you must be prepared to work on this initially)
- Demonstrable experience of HTML5, CSS3 and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Experience with CSS like Sass and LESS
- Experience with NodeJS, Grunt, NPM
- Extensive experience consuming RESTful APIs in your applications
- Previous experience of building mobile and responsive design applications
- Any knowledge of cloud based infrastructure (Google Cloud Platform / AWS) is considered highly advantageous.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Angular Front End Developer to join a multiple award winning organisation, where you can expect to work alongside some of London's greatest talent, be part of a great team and genuinely further your career.
Apply now for an initial conversation!