• To provide a first class compliance advisory support service to ICS clients, responding to queries and requests for technical help within ICS service standards.
• Maintain and service an allocation of full-service clients
• Carry out consultancy visits and external audits as requested.
• Build and maintain relationships with existing and new clients
Skills & Knowledge:
- Good knowledge of general insurance products and market as well as Lloyd's market
- Preferably qualified to Chartered Insurance Institute ACII level
- Good knowledge of Financial Conduct Authority regulatory requirements, working methods and priorities
- Good knowledge of financial issues as they impact Insurance Intermediaries
The role is a full time, home based one and, based on the location of clients, would suit London/Kent/Sussex/Surrey/Essex based individual.