At Genflow, we build successful businesses.
Working with celebrities and successful social media influencers, Genflow empowers our clients to create their own business, covering all aspects from the manufacture of physical products to their development of bespoke web and mobile apps.
We are a fully funded start-up in high growth phase turning over millions in revenue. Our client base includes the likes of Anthony Joshua, Jordyn Woods and dozens of social media influencers who have become household names.
Each brand and business we create is unique and no two days are the same. And we reflect this. With our head office located in the heart of London we have a location in Los Angeles and many more international locations in the pipeline. We need you to take ownership of our software products. Every week we launch new apps and websites for our clients, plan sales, restocks of products and add new features to create truly bespoke offerings for our growing client base.
We are looking for a Software Product Manager who will manage a range of web and app clients and do everything needed to make sure their projects are a success.
Here's the job of the Software Product Manager:
• You will be the owner of 5-10 clients at once.
• You will be in charge of the development for your clients in complete from thinking of
features, development, execution and launch.
• You will manage developers, create tasks for them and work side by side to delivery the
• Reporting to clients on a weekly and monthly basis
• Creating presentations for clients
• Analysing data to see the performance of your clients
• Work with the wider Genflow team to make sure their software products are on track and
coincide with their brands
• Work with our designer and QA to make sure all work is delivered
• Work with customer service and social team to listen to client feedback
• Report progress to the Head of development
• Managing the testing process and signing off when a release is ready to go live
Software Product Manager Role Requirement:
• Strong experience working in a similar role with hands on experience managing software
products for apps and websites that are consumer facing.
• Experience using iTunes Connect and Google Play Store
• Experience writing clear feature specifications and user stories
• Experience using an online wireframing tool
• Good eye for design and can show they have made features that people loved
• Familiarity with online task management software such as JIRA or Asana
• High level of proficiency in Excel
• Extremely proficient and demonstrable organizational and time-management skills
• Knowledge of SQL and other technical information to understand how a feature is developed