Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
The Head of Business Information Security is responsible for assessing and managing the cyber security risk for the allocated business and will ensure that Sky Group's cyber security risk appetite and compliance obligations are understood and embedded within the Content Technology & Innovation department (CT&I). The purpose of this role is to provide effective engagement and strategic alignment between functions ensuring that cyber security and compliance are considered by all key disciplines, including architecture & design, vulnerability management, programme delivery, education & awareness of CT&I's activities.
What you'll do:
- Build maintain effective relationship with CT&I, GTO and Technology partners
- Own, communicate and drive delivery of the cyber security roadmap and drive adoption of central cyber security policies and practises within CT&I
- Proactively drive effective cyber security risk governance across CT&I, balancing Sky's risk appetite against CT&I's business area's objectives
- Advise business partners on how to achieve the relevant cyber security controls, building and executing the actions plans to support implementation of the required solutions
- Demonstrate that appropriate controls are in place and own/build improvement or change where vital
- Drive robust compliance to internal and external regulatory and audit obligations across CT&I
- Manage demand for security and collaborate across the Group Cyber Security team to balance supply and demand of security and divisional resources
What you'll bring:
- Experienced in heading up an Information Security function, in a similar role in a large international organisation
- A good understanding of Security frameworks including ISO27001/NIST/SANs, CIS 20
- Have a relevant industry certification such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC or similar.
- 2-5 years demonstrated ability in technology and 5+ years in information / cyber security
- Strong LOB knowledge/experience for the type of business they are aligned to
- 1-2 years of risk management experience or direct participation in risk management processes, including application risk classification and application control assessments.
Strategy & Security: We play an important role in creating a cohesive tech strategy across all of our teams - uniting our tech teams to work towards clear and common goals. Behind the scenes, we're protecting our business and our customers from cyber threats. Join a team that's kickstarting and leading mission-critical work across Sky.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There's also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you'll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women', we're working hard to ensure we're a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.