The AI Startup
This high-growth AI startup has a phenomenal opportunity for a talented Python Sales Engineer to join the team at an exciting stage of their growth. After securing their Series A funding this year, they are now looking for an accomplished Python Sales Engineer that can lead technical client demos and qualify new business opportunities for the business.
The company is conducting industry-leading R&D in the space of data anonymisation and data synthesis to increase the utility of any client's dataset whilst removing any concerns about data privacy or sensitive data. Their product is already in production with Tier 1 banks and other clients in highly regulated industries.The Python Sales Engineer Role
Coming in as a Python Sales Engineer, you will have a stellar opportunity to develop your strategic skills in a hands-on, fast-paced startup environment.Key Responsibilities:
The Successful Python Sales Engineer
- Developing in-depth knowledge of the company's product and the ability to understand how it will interact with and aid a customer's business objectives
- Becoming a domain expert in synthetic data and data privacy
- Leading technical customer demonstrations, describing the full scope of the product's capability and the potential benefits it can deliver
- Liaising with the various internal teams (Sales, Data Science etc.) to develop value-adding proposals that encompass the customer's business requirements, technical solution, benefits and ROI
- Working closely with the product team to feedback product issues and feature requests
If you are currently working as Sales Engineer, Technical Pre-Sales Consultant or Data Science Consultant, this could be a fantastic next step for you in your career within an exciting tech startup set to grow rapidly over the coming months and years.Desired Skills and Background of the Python Sales Engineer:
- Substantial pre-sales experience
- Domain expertise in data / privacy / anonymisation
- Technical knowledge of Python (Jupyter notebooks)
- Experience liaising closely with product teams to feedback product issues
If successful, you will be offered a highly competitive salary paying between up to £80,000 dependent on experience, alongside excellent company benefits.