Quotacom are currently working with an extremely interesting AI healthcare start-up, they are looking for a senior data engineer as they look to scale out their team and bring the product to life.
The company applies AI and analytics to healthcare data to unearth timely insights that improve patient outcomes, reduce waste and inefficiencies, and eliminate errors in the healthcare system. Built on top of exiting workflow applications and devices, they insert AI and analytics directly into these devices and workflows.
They are seeking a Senior Data Engineer to aid the development and implementation of their new software, after the execution of and delivery of the product. Subsequent data handling and analytics is will be required after the role out of the product.
· Strong academic background, preferably in a STEM-based
· Expert knowledge of statistical analysis, data science and analytical modelling
· Professional experience using SAS Base / R / Python
· Ability to interpret data and use data visualisation techniques, proficient with ExCel / VBA
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to translate complex statistical concepts
· Intrigued by human/consumer behaviour and insights
· Develop, construct, test and maintain architectures
· Align architecture with business requirements
· Data acquisition
· Develop data set processes
· Use programming language and tools
· Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
· Conduct research for industry and business questions
· Use large data sets to address business issues
This is an incredibly interesting hands on opportunity to grow within a start-up that is highly tipped to rapid grow and develop over the coming years.
If you feel you have the requisite skills, I would love to hear from you directly to discuss the opportunity in more detail, please submit an application with your resume in attachment.
At Quotacom, we take the security and privacy of your personal data very seriously, any data we hold will be in accordance with data protection legislation. Full details of our privacy notice can be found at www.quotacom.com/privacy-notice/