Fascinated by the future and captivated by the Cyber Security of Rail, Automotive or Industrial Control System (ICS) technologies? Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?Looking for a Cyber Security role that isn't all IT?
We have an opportunity for a Cyber Security Engineer that could be for you!
Join a rapidly growing team of Cyber Security Engineers, providing real-world, flexible and pragmatic security engineering solutions for a variety of clients throughout the UK and Europe. We pride ourselves on our start-up style culture, with great flexibility and countless opportuities to grow. Thus, even if you don't have experience in all the areas we work in, you will be provided on-the-job training and coaching to make sure that that we succeed.
Our Cyber Security Engineers provide engineering and consultancy services, securing Automotive, Rail and Industrial Control systems. You will be involved with a broad range of activities from system concept through to ongoing operational security audits. You will be exposed to a broad range of technologies and security skills covering both embedded Operational Technology (OT) systems and the IT systems which they interact with.
We collaborate closely with our customers, assisting them on their journey to good Cyber security, whilst ensuring safety of their systems is never compromised. Our life is varied in type and location, meaning that if you do not want to be stuck in the same office every day, you will be get the opportunity to attend regular off-site customer meetings and workshops.
Typical services you will provide to our clients
· Risk Assessments (High level and detailed)
· Security concept development
· Security health checks / informal audits
· Process improvement (Expleo and client)
· Support the development of best practice working procedures for Cyber security activities.
· Support, train and coach engineers on cyber security activities.
· Regular meetings at customer sites within the UK.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
· 2-3 years of experience developing Rail, Automotive and/or Industrial Controls systems.
· For those with a Rail and/or Automotive background, a good knowledge of electrical architectures, including the software integration paradigms, communication protocols and standards (CAN, LIN, Ethernet, etc.).
· For those with an Industrial Control system background, a good knowledge of ICS architectures, including the Perdue model, PLCs, SCADA systems, communication protocols and standards (TCP/IP, Modbus, OPC, etc.).
· Experience in Systems Engineering
· Ability to interpret and apply the IEC 62443 or ISO 27k requirements and recommendations, effectively and efficiently.
· Self motivated, and ability to work as a team member and across diverse team
· Willingness to learn.
· Effective time management and prioritisation of tasks between multiple projects
· Conscientious and attention to quality, reliability and safety
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Must be able to attend regular meetings at customer sites in the UK.
· Degree in either engineering, information technology, computer science or similar.