SAP CRM Technical Consultants x3 - Permanent - Cognizant Technology Solutions
Transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era through its unique industry-based, consultative approach, Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies helping clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
As an elite SAP Services partner, Certified Global Application Management Services provider and a Certified SAP Global Hosting and Cloud Services provider, Cognizant's SAP practice excels in deploying SAP applications, analytics, database, mobile and cloud Solutions for large enterprises across banking and financial services, consumer goods, media and entertainment, retail, life sciences, healthcare, manufacturing logistics, oil & gas and utilities to enable more profitable operations, continuous adaptation and sustained growth.
As the needs of our customers and the marketplace evolve, Cognizant will continue to harness the value of SAP's powerful solutions to help our customers obtain maximum productivity from them. Role Summary
Through the acquisition of new brands and expansion in existing accounts Cognizant is seeking to on-board 3 SAP CRM Technical Consultants to be a part of our ongoing growth across the UK & Ireland As an SAP CRM Technical Consultant some of your day to day tasks may include
We would like you to have the following experience
- Collaborate with Testing teams and Functional teams in requirements gathering, analysis, troubleshooting test incidents, performing root cause analysis, triaging incidents and supporting documents.
- Facilitate and participate in technical solution reviews with other teams as required
- Collaborate with other SAP and UI technical and functional analysts, managers, and business representatives to determine schedules and project deadlines.
- Create and execute appropriate test cases to ensure the integrity of the solution prior to user acceptance testing wherever required.
- Work with business to resolve identified solution defects and communicate the proposed solution.
- Manage the move of the approved solution thru the system landscape.
- Develop and evaluate plans and criteria to be carried out by others; provides direction and leadership.
- Coordinates and participates in system integration, performance and acceptance testing.
- Conducts technical research on system upgrades to determine feasibility, cost, time requirements and compatibility with current system.
- Develops and provides user documentation and training.
- Defines and implements process improvement measures within the environment.
- Proactively advise on improving / re-engineering business processes in close cooperation with the assigned business units.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- SAP CRM Technical Consultant, expertise in working on SAP Application support across all areas and functionality of CRM module.
- Should have experience in BRF+
- Extensive working experience in ABAP CRM, WEB UI developments. Hands on exposure on ABAP Reports, interfaces, BADI's, OOPs, BOL & GenIL programming.
- Good understanding of SAP Middleware, MDT and data replication from SAP CRM to ISU/ECC. BDoc monitoring for Master data and contract replication.
- Debugging skill and troubleshooting approach for investigating the issues.
- Base customization, Sales, Middleware, WEB UI and ABAP programming.
- Basic understanding of Utility Business Processes, Quotation Management, Contract management, Move in-Move-out, disconnection, reconnection processes. Provide Production support and problem order/ incident analysis and resolution