Data Innovation Business Architect Global Role Manchester, Weybridge, Madrid, Sydney, Orlando, Mexico City
The Data Analytics Innovation Architect brings advanced analytics capabilities, processes and tools into Brambles by implementing a model of "test, learn, build or pivot". He/She will lead our Data Innovation Labs running data analytics driven solutions that have the potential to address big problems, propose a radical solution or enable the use of breakthrough or disruptive technology. Key Responsibilities:
Experience and Skills
- Establishing and building a framework which will allow data innovation labs to be turned into recognized operating models, the ambition being to democratize these through the business in 3-5 years
- Ensuring learnings (technical, business process, ways of working) from the experimentation meet the Success Criteria and are documented and shared across the different stakeholders in the organization
- Making recommendations for future adoption and global roll outs, partnering with enterprise architects, business analysts and project teams to advise the most appropriate solution for each initiative
- Working collaboratively with the Enterprise Architecture team to provide input to the direction of technology investments, focusing on accelerating business objectives and value creation
- Building capacity through internal employees, outsourcing resources and digital partners to ensure multiple Data Innovation Labs can take place and progress concurrently
- Building a visible methodology utilizing Agile principles which ensures transparency in ways of working across the organisation.
- Ensuring application designs can be shared with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Working with the Global Business Operations Analytics Lead to ensure that when products move to build/scale, they are captured within appropriate governance frameworks
- Leading communication with key IT stakeholders to represent a common voice from the Data Innovation team.
- Partnering with Global Data Translator Manager to ensure that the intake of transformational initiatives can be consumed by both technical and non-technical audiences
- 5+ years experience within a technical/digital industry or role, including experience of building multi-region/global innovation initiatives
- Experience working within the software development or Internet industries is highly desirable
- Working knowledge of modern software development practices and technologies such as agile methodologies and DevOps.
- Comfortable and capable in dealing with a wide-range of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- A proven track record of successfully planning, tracking and communicating progress on complex projects with multiple work-streams
- Demonstrated industry leadership in the fields of Data Analytics transformation, Data Innovation and Data Value Creation
- Track record of communicating complex technical ideas in a clear and precise manner
- Technical degrees in computer science, software engineering, or mathematics as an advantage
- Experience of working with internal business stakeholders and/or external customers to shape high-impact data analytics projects