An opening has become available for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join a well-established contractor.
My clients offices are currently closed so this role will initally start working from home with the occassionally site visit based around the Kent and Surrey areas.
This is a Permanent position and a competitve salary plus company car/car allowance is on offer plus other company benefits
What could be involved?
- Producing mechanical design layouts
- Ensuring that all designs produced by the design department are produced on time, within budget and meet the requirements of the specification
- Coordinating designs with other disciplines within the company
- Monitoring design costs and producing monthly reports
What are we looking for from you?
- Previous Water industry experience is highly desirable but candidates with similar industry experience are also welcome to apply.
- An accredited degree in Mechanical Engineering and preferably a chartered membership
Only those with proof of right to work in the UK should apply for this vacancy.
For more details, please call 01959 562 572.