ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Channel Manager to come on board our Marketing team. The role can be done flexibly, but you will need to be in a convenient distance from our office in Walsall for when you are required to be there.
• Lead the development and execution of a best in class 'always on' and integrated HomeServe branded social and content strategy, that drives a positive interaction between the Customer and brand, eventually leading to an increase in online engagement
• Lead the management and optimisation of our own brand communication channels (including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest) and HomeServe Living.com to drive engagement, growth and performance improvements across all channels
• Continually review content & performance across channels to ensure campaigns (inc. content and creative assets) work as hard as possible
• Champion a culture of sharing best practice - pro-actively stay up-to-date with current social media marketing, digital and creative trends & developments, to help inform and develop exciting and innovative response to briefs
• Work collaboratively with the Senior Media Manager to maximise the effectiveness of paid and organic media in these channels
• Work with the Senior Brand Manager and DLC representatives to develop and embed a social tone of voice across all touch points (including 'service' responses)
• Introduce and manage any campaign insight & reporting tools and manage those agency partnerships (if required)
• Own the budget, monthly forecast & spend for all activity
• Line manager responsibilities for a Channel Manager.
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following knowledge, skills and attributes:
• Extensive and proven experience of managing social and digital channels and the ability to optimise brand reach, presence, traffic and ultimately sales volumes
• Aware of the latest social and organic media developments with a network established to maintain this knowledge
• Experience of managing relationships with agencies
• Sound understanding of budgetary management, forecasting and planning skills.
• Influencing and negotiating skills, proven with both internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Educated to degree level or equivalent relevant experience
• Experience of social analytics tools
• Line Management experience.
• Full marketing mix experience
• Experience of marketing in a Financial Services company
• IDM/CIM/Professional diploma