Are you an ambitious developer with a passion for creating great software? Are you seeking a new challenge within a forward-thinking and creative team? Dataphiles is a respected, fast-growing company specialising in custom software development together with a portfolio of market-leading health-tech SaaS products. We have an impressive range of clients from a wide variety of sectors.
We are looking to expand our team by recruiting a Senior Software Developer
with at least 6 years' recent commercial experience. Liaising closely with customers and internal stakeholders, you'll work on a wide variety of interesting projects using Visual Studio and build on well-established data platforms. Under the guidance of our Technical Director, you will be encouraged to use your problem solving, creativity and innovation skills to be a key part of the success of the projects we deliver and the SaaS products we develop.
Our office base is a social, collaborative and lively studio in the picturesque market town of Otley just north of Leeds. Our work pattern is a flexible mix of office and home working giving the best of both worlds. We are family friendly and encourage a good work-life balance, so we offer further flexibility where required.
There's an excellent salary and benefits package with fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business. We are dedicated to the growth and development of our staff and we encourage and work with them to reach their full potential. Dataphiles is a fulfilling and rewarding place to work and, as well as being part of our fun-loving team, you can also benefit from:
- Competitive salary, reviewed annually
- Friendly relaxed and flexible working environment
- Ring-fenced personal development time and 'lunch and learns' each week
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Friday pizza, beers, table tennis, Xbox and darts
- Free parking
We are looking for someone with the following: Essential Qualities:
- Able to design and build new web applications and support existing clients, including health-tech, e-commerce and communication/marketing systems.
- Bright, enthusiastic, highly motivated and enjoy working as part of a lively team.
- Able to use your initiative to problem-solve and learn new technologies.
- Have excellent communication and organisation skills and great attention to detail.
Nice to haves:
- 6+ years' recent experience in software development
- Microsoft .NET/.NET Core full stack using C# and Typescript
- MS-SQL (both standalone and Azure SQL)
- ASP.NET MVC/ Web API and/or ASP.NET Core
- Experience with source control systems (GIT, Azure DevOps, etc)
- Familiarity with designing applications for the Microsoft Azure Platform and Cloud Services
- Experience of unit/integration testing and mocking frameworks
- Some experience with Angular, WPF, Umbraco or Xamarin
- Some experience of legacy systems, such as VB.NET and ASP.NET Web Forms