Director of Data Science & Decision Science
£100,000 - £120,000
This is an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Data Science & Decision Science Lead to manage a centralised team for a large banking company.
This well-known Financial Services company are looking to create a centralised team of Data Science & Decision Science - this role heads up that team at Director level so you'll be coming in as the most senior member. You'll be involved in modelling so they need someone with strong technical capability as well as leadership skills and strategic experience. If you've got a background in finance and banking and you're looking for your next step up this could be a great opportunity.
As Director of Data Science & Decision Science for the business you will:
- Lead the centralised team ensuring all modelling is accurate before implemented
- You will oversee the strategy for and roadmap projects, looking at how the business can use their data and data science techniques
- You will help grow a centralised Data Science team and manage team members, overseeing technical capability and technical projects
- You will work with other senior stakeholders in the business to set out the strategy and make key business decisions
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- PhD or Masters Degree in a relevant field
- Excellent commercial Data Science & Decision Science experience in a financial services / banking environment
- Proven leadership experience - managing both a team and stakeholders
- Excellent technical modelling experience
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Basic salary £100,000 - £120,000
- Great benefits package!
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest for this role by sending your CV to Rosie O'Callaghan via the apply link on this page