We have an exciting opportunity for a PHP Developer to join the team in WorcesterWhat's expected of me?
What do I need to do this job?
- Deliver high performance and responsive website designs on time, to specification making maximum use of latest technical innovations
- Work with back-end developers to ensure that overall website performance is optimised
What do I get in return?
- front end website development experience
- PHP is essential
- experience of Ecommerce or high traffic web design
- experience of mobile optimisation
- excellent communication skills
What we're doing about COVID-19
- 23 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- The chance to join Grab - our one stop shop for all things discounts, benefits, communications and recognition
- Company bonus scheme
- A contributory pension scheme
- Awards where our colleagues are recognised quarterly and annually
- A generous staff discount scheme
- A range of training and development programmes to help you progress your career
Like most businesses, we have had to change the way we do things to make sure all our colleagues are working safely during COVID-19. As a Developer your role means initially you could work from home, then when safe to do so work in our office in Worcester whilst maintaining social distancing. Our Values
We have a set of values which we strongly believe in. If they speak to you then we have something in common!We have the know-how We get stuck in We stand together We get it done
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.