Richmond Motor Group is a highly successful, family run multi-franchise group of dealerships. Since we started in 2006, we have won many industry awards, including several from the manufacturers that we are partnered with.
We are looking for a full time, experienced Accounts Assistant to join the small team at our dealership in Botley. The successful candidate will work Mon-Fri 9am to 5.30pm with an hour for lunch. Accounting qualifications are useful, but not essential, although we are looking for someone who has worked in an accounts environment previously.
· Varied role
· Employee Benefit Scheme with high street discounts
· 30 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
· Automatic Workplace pension scheme
· Training provided
· Working within a friendly team
· Excellent career prospects
Typical duties include: -
· Distributing supplier invoices for authorisation.
· Processing authorised supplier invoices on accounts system.
· Processing daily payments on accounts system.
· Raising ad hoc payments as requested.
· Reconciling all purchase ledger supplier accounts to statements
· Producing the payment run.
· Reviewing general purchase ledger creditors and resolve issues.
· Reviewing vehicle purchase ledger creditors and resolve issues.
· Allocations and management of Vehicle Manufacturer accounts
· Dealership / Pinnacle experience not essential but preferred
As such, our ideal candidate will be highly numerate, conscientious and PC literate (particularly in Excel) with a high attention to detail. This is role will require good organizational skills, with a need to be flexible and forward thinking with good influencing skills. You will have an excellent telephone manner and be comfortable in dealing with multiple tasks at the same time. As this role is in a shared office, we are looking for someone friendly and positive.