We're krow, a full-service creative communications agency. We believe the best ideas are sparked by insight, developed without channel prejudice, and delivered with skill and passion at every touchpoint. We're are one of four krow offices dotted around Britain working hard to help our clients create what we call Big Positive Impacts.
We're also a part of The MISSION Group, a collective of creative Agencies led by entrepreneurs who encourage an independent spirit, The MISSION are the UK's 9th largest dedicated communications group, working out of 31 places across the UK but also Europe, Asia, the US and Canada. The role...
We're on the lookout for an enthusiast of all things digital. From the very latest in web development to emerging tech trends that are shaping opportunities for marketers. As our Digital Director you will be the go-to source of insight, planning and strategy for our diverse client's digital campaigns. You will work in partnership with the wider planning, digital creative and social teams to inform approach and determine the effectiveness of client's online presence. Key responsibilities
- Responsible for setting core strategic approach on dedicated online campaigns
- Set and maintain the strategic approach working with the Digital Creative Director ensuring consistently high creative and engagement standards
- Act as senior source of online insight including user behaviours, latest platform capabilities and technological/content trends that will inform recommendations to clients
- Work closely with senior client service teams to support on new business proposals/pitches (both existing and new clients)
- Conduct web audits for existing clients, translating analysis into actionable recommendations, creating new brief opportunities
- Oversee all web build projects ensuring what is delivered adheres to original scope of work and to the high standards expected by our clients of the agency
- Line management responsibility of a team of; Digital Project Manager and a Social Media Executive, Social Media Manager plus responsibility of three web developers.
- Nominal technical understanding of web design and build process and technical understanding. Experience working around Sitecore or Umbraco an advantage.
- Basic working knowledge of social publishing and web analytics tools (such as FB Insights, Hootsuite, Google Analytics)
- Demonstrable experience with UX analytical tools (such as Optimisely, Optimal Workshop etc.) an advantage
- Approachable and calm demeanour
- Ability to work flexibly to deliver client needs
- Self-motivated, agile thinker
- Effective communicator across departments
- Salary £Competitive (depending on experience)
- 20 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Medical Cash Plan - including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance