Senior Analytics Engineer £85,000 London - Remote
This high profile eCommerce start-up are looking to invest their significant profitability into having a market leading data platform. From improving dieting practices to decreasing food wastage, this company are changing the food market for modern times.
Sitting in the newly formed Analytics Engineering team, they are looking for a senior member of this team to bridge the gap between the data engineering platform, analysts and other end users. In this role, you will implement data modelling across the business using dbt to help deliver self-serve analytics capabilities. You will also collaborate with teams across the business to deliver on data needs as well as standardise and unify metrics and coach technical and non-technical users on SQL best practices and efficient querying. YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for this Senior Analytics Engineer, you will require:
- Significant Experience with Data Modelling and in Conducting ETL with large and complex data sets
- Experience with dbt
- Experience writing custom, efficient SQL queries in cloud environments
- Have a deliver mindset and experience working in a fast paced, high growth organisation
A successful applicant will receive:
HOW TO APPLY:
- A salary of up to £75,000
- Remote and flexible working, up to 2 days working from home per week
- The opportunity to join a new team, lead strategic direction and develop in a leading high growth scale up
Please register your interest to this Senior Analytics Engineer role by applying via this website. For more information on this role or other roles in the Business Intelligence market, reach out to Tom Brammer at Harnham.
Please note that our client is currently running a fully remote interview process, and able to on-board and hire remotely as well.