We are seeking an Account Manager join our healthcare team in Basingstoke. The role shall ultimately be based in Basingstoke, meanwhile we fully support remote working. We are open to the individual working from our office loaction 3 x days a week and working the remaining 2 days remotely (once we are BAU, for now we continue to work fully remotely)
You will be responsible for leading a broad spectrum of clients' projects and strategically owning and developing client relationships.More about what the role involves:
- Taking client briefs, pro-actively suggesting solutions to the client - adding value, up selling and cross selling where possible
- Defining the project, building the project quotation for internal and external services
- Communicating clearly to the client what is being delivered and the associated costs
- Liaising with the in-house team and external vendors to build the project schedule
- Ownership of project, monitoring and communicating schedule and any changes to client
- Following up with client to find out how succesful project was and encorage them to discuss future projects
As the creative marketing communications and advertising agency of Adare International, Purple works in 31 countries with some of the world's biggest brands. Our ever-growing healthcare client roster alone includes Novartis, Pfizer, MSD, Takeda and Sanofi.
Healthcare is one Purple's three core divisions. Our strategic and creative thinking is informed not only by our healthcare experience, but also by our consumer and technology work. This unique multi-industry exposure gives us the edge over healthcare-only agencies.
A warm, friendly working atmosphere colours everything from our client interactions to our creative output. It's the reason for our enduring client relationships and our regular service and communication awards.
We encourage a healthy work-life balance at our Basingstoke hub, providing access to an on-site gym and cafeteria, sporting events and the odd lunchtime at the local country pub.
Make your career shine at Purple.What You'll Bring
What We Will Offer You
- Marketing / Creative agency experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pharma/Science background preferable
- Understanding of ABPI guidelines preferable
- Excellent listening skills
- Adaptable and flexible with good time management skills
- Methodical and logical approach
- Demonstrate professionalism to clients, colleagues and suppliers
- Presentation skills
- Good digital understanding
- Microsoft office
At Adare/Purple, we recognise and value you as an individual and so we offer a wide range of employee benefits, tailored to suit your personal circumstances:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days Holiday
- Flexi-Holiday Buy and Sell Scheme
- Company Sponsored Contributory Pension Scheme
- Health and Wellbeing Benefits
- Learning and Career Opportunities
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity within a forward thinking and innovative organisation this could be the role for you!
For more information, or to be considered please click apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch.