Digital Barriers are looking for a DevOps Engineer to maintain a mix of cloud environments and internal tooling. The ideal candidate will be somebody with experience of deploying services on AWS, documenting and supporting them.
The role will involve working closely with the development team and a multi-national telco who are deploying our technology. The goal is to create robust, repeatable and easily supportable deployments.Key Responsibilities:
- Maintain existing cloud deployments
- Create new deployments as customers are onboarded or expand into new regions
- Work with development teams to encourage best practises in cloud environments
- Automate current manual processes
- Augment automation to cover additional cloud vendors such as Azure
This role can also be located in our Luxembourg office, please state your preferred location in your application.
- Extensive experience deploying on a cloud service, ideally AWS.
- Strong knowledge of continuous delivery and automation tools, ideally Terraform & Jenkins
- Strong knowledge of Linux, ideally Ubuntu and RedHat
- Experience working with containers, Docker and Kubernetes preferred
- Understanding of version control systems, ideally GIT
- Knowledge of best practices around security and disaster recovery
- Good communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Candidates must be willing to undergo Basic Disclosure Scotland checks prior to commencing employment.