Our Client, a leading investment banking firm, is actively looking for a VP to join their UK M&A Team. Their success relies on the excellence, dedication and experience the team brings to every client engagement. The UK M&A team is among the most experienced in the industry with significant transactional expertise and leading specialists in all major industry verticals.
- Taking lead for the execution of Public UK M&A processes across a wide range of industries
- Autonomy to run transactions from start to completion
- Extensive valuation and pricing analyses
- Being responsible as the main point of contact for clients during transactions
- Sourcing potential targets for the bank's international investors
- Candidates must have 6+ years of experience within an Investment Banking team focused on M&A.
- Experience in public M&A is highly desired.
- Bachelor's Degree from a reputable academic institution
- Track record of leading M&A deal processes
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel & Power Point
Please apply with an up to date CV to initiate a confidential conversation about this role.