We are expanding our world-class security hardware team, seeking a Digital SoC Design Engineer to work on cutting-edge secure IoT devices. The candidate will develop complex digital SoC ICs in all areas of IP design and verification and develop custom digital blocks to interface with Crypto Quantique's custom analogue IP.
Crypto Quantique is building the most secure end-to-end IoT security platform. We are a transformative cybersecurity technology company, using the most advanced techniques in cryptography and quantum physics, designed to ensure that both device security becomes foundational and end-to-end IoT security standard practice.
The important role involves taking ownership of the architecture, front-end design and verification of digital circuits for our mixed-signal IC projects.
Some of your key accountabilities:
• RTL coding of finite state machines and cryptographic blocks
• Digital Verification using SystemVerilog/SystemC
• RTL and gate level simulation and debug
• Overseeing physical implementation
• Collaboration with the analog IC design team, software, and test engineers
What you will bring:
• Proven experience in designing complex circuits in RTL
• Knowledge of Cadence tools (familiarity with the Cadence Stylus flow would be beneficial )
• Familiar with mixed-signal flows
• Ability to use FPGA for design prototyping and verification
• Experience assisting with chip bring-up and debug
• Good understanding of synthesis, timing analysis and the back-end flow
• Scripting experience for automation of design tasks (Shell/TCL/SKILL/Perl/Python)
• Familiarity with C and Matlab a plus
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently.
The successful applicant will have a Master's in electrical engineering accompanied with significant hands-on experience. You will be familiar with the Cadence ecosystem and knowledgeable in the field of digital circuit design and digital IC design flow.
What you will get in return:
You will be joining a fast paced, agile and collaborative company who are all pulling together to achieve our mission.
Along with a very competitive salary and equity, this role comes with good remote working options