As an O365 and SharePoint Architect/Developer
you will get to work on a range of large projects as part of our SharePoint team. You'll be an enthusiast for the platform and a great communicator. You will be comfortable working on a range of projects for different customers, as part of an agile team of top class developers.You'll be able to further develop your talent with training and certification. You'll have the chance to attend conferences, and share your knowledge with the team in tech talks. You'll be organised and good at prioritising work, and adept at problem solving. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team in an ambitious technology business.
At Brightwire, we create exceptional applications, transforming our clients' business, delivering results and adding value. We build integrated applications and Modern Workplaces on SharePoint and Dynamics365/CRM, Web and Mobile. Our projects span clients across construction, health, legal, public sector, energy and retail.
Our people are passionate about creating applications that improve outcomes. We consistently deliver great service and support that makes a difference to our clients and their users.For this role, ideally you will have experience in implementing intranets, portals and collaboration using SharePoint and Microsoft Teams.Above all, you will be enthusiastic and have a strong desire to create excellent products that customers will love.
At Brightwire you'll be part of our development team in a modern office and lovely location, around 35 minutes from the outskirts of Edinburgh. You'll be involved in a variety of projects, from requirements capture to delivery, and will work collaboratively with clients and the team. You'll be joining a Microsoft Gold and Umbraco Partner, with access to the latest training, updates and conferences. You'll be a natural enthusiast and get stuck in with company social days out - as diverse as they may be!
What we expect from you:
- Experience with developing SharePoint Online solutions
- Knowledge of SharePoint Modern UI and building customisations with the SharePoint Framework (SPFx)
- Experience of on-premise SharePoint development would be an advantage
- Good C#, .NET Framework and ASP.NET / Web service development
- PowerApps experience an advantage
- PowerShell scripting an advantage
- At least 4 years working with clients on SharePoint (Online or on-premise) and practical experience of Office365 and Azure. Experience preferred in intranet development, customisation, the user experience, Microsoft Flow and Teams
- SQL Server and database design skills an advantage
- Client facing, with experience in understanding customer needs, doing requirements capture and system design
- Ability to demo solutions as part of pre-sales engagements
- Microsoft certification
- Eye for detail and ability to produce a good looking system
- Can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
If you are an experienced Microsoft stack developer who would like to add SharePoint to your skill set, we'd also like to hear from you.
At Brightwire we value everyone's contribution. We take pride in our work and have a serious attitude to delivering high quality software and customer service, alongside a healthy work life balance and a friendly working environment. As well as a competitive salary we offer a range of company benefits including private medical cover, a generous contributory pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, training and development and book allowance.