Salesforce Technical ArchitectJob Description:Persistent Systems is hiring for Salesforce Technical Architect in London, UK Location. If you have the right skills, this is the Job for you:Main Duties & Responsibilities of the Role:
- The Senior Technical Architect is responsible for developing architectures for digital transformation projects and for controlling their technical implementation. He will be leading international project teams from a technical point of view and translating the business requirements into technical solutions based on a Salesforce Multi-Cloud environment.
- Together with the Project Manager, must deliver successful projects.
- Coach and control the project implementation team.
- Defining the roadmap and release strategy.
- Release Management on SF platform.
- 11+ Years Salesforce CRM project experience.
- Integration expertise (ERP, eCommerce, EDI, middleware).
- Global deployments of Sales Cloud/ Service Cloud.
- Quality control, Test class verification (QA Testing).
- Versioning and Release Management/ Change Control.
Account Management/ Sales:
- Analyze the customer's needs together with the Business Analysts and translate the business requirements into a technical solution based on the entire Salesforce Multi-Cloud Portfolio (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, CPQ Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Heroku, Wave, etc.).
- Create technical design documents (data model, system integration concept, data migration planning, etc.).
- Lead international developer teams within an agile project approach (Onsite/ Nearshore/ Offshore).
- Support the development team during the implementation process.
- Ensure the quality of the deliverables (technical design documents, code, etc.) of the development team from a technical and architecture point of view, according to best practices.
- Contribute to improve architecture policies, development processes and tools.
- Keep yourself technically up to date within the Salesforce universe.
- Occasional travel to customers or prospects to participate or lead technical workshops.
- Prioritize tasks and define a release strategy within customer's landscape.
- Ensure SF development guidelines are followed.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience Needed:
- Build and maintain strong relationships to our various customer stakeholders (project managers, business analysts, consultants, developers, etc.) as well as Salesforce.
- Support Project Manager in handling customer escalations and maintain communication throughout the course of the project.
- Support pre-sales activities, which could include participating in sales workshop and proposal development (SOW).
- S/ he should have Senior level of experience in the IT Industry with emphasis on software architecture and systems landscape design. It is necessary to have worked in a Salesforce environment, and the successful candidate should have skills and experience within this business area. The position will include some limited international travel.
- Very good overall technical IT skills and architectural understanding.
- Strong and winning personality with the ability to work with people from different cultural backgrounds in one team.
- Should be familiar with both agile and waterfall project methodologies and project management tools, such as, Rally, JIRA etc.
- Working experience with customers in the European region is must, with a solid track record of working in an onsite/ nearshore/ offshore environment.
- Eager to learn new things and open to the ever-changing needs of the new digital world whatever that may mean over the years to come.
- 3x Salesforce Certifications.
Technical understanding of Cloud and platform solutions, as well as, SaaS (Software as a Service) and PaaS (Platforms as a Service) respectively.
- Good Experience as a developer in implementing Salesforce Solutions using the Salesforce Platform respectively. Ecosystem (Apex, VF, Heroku, Lightning) proved by holding the Salesforce DEV 401 Certification.
- Good Experience as a technical or solution architect in designing and providing solutions to customers with best practices for Salesforce Sales/ Service Cloud and the Force.com platform.
- Experienced in rolling out Salesforce in a Global/ Multi-org Environment.
Main Office in Chertsey (England) near London, with Flexibility to work from Home Office & should be willing to travel to Customer Location in London Area, mostly South-east of London & around.
"Persistent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind."