A highly regarded independent insurance broker are currently looking to add a Commercial Client Account Handler to join their growing team.
They seek a driven and motivated professional with previous commercial insurance experience.About the Role:
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- The purpose of this role is to deliver high quality and efficient service to commercial clients.
- Working closely with Account Executives to provide a comprehensive Insurance service to mainly existing and some potential new customers.
- Customers will range in size and shape, from owner managed businesses to corporate sized household named clients.
- Ensure all documentation associated with placing, amending or renewing clients' insurance programmes is completed in a reasonable timescale and is accurate.
- Contribute towards the development of a high company image of professionalism, competence and customer satisfaction.
- Must have previous account handling experience gained within a commercial insurance environment and have relevant insurance technical knowledge.
- Be able to demonstrate good communication, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Must have excellent relationship building skills.
- Salary up to £30,000 PA (dependent on experience).
- 25 days holiday.
- Excellent pension and benefits package.
Steve MallabandQuoting Reference: SM/23057
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.