ServiceNow Technical Architect
Salary is negotiable on experience.
I am currently recruiting on behalf of one of the UK's leading ServiceNow partners. My client is looking to add an experienced ServiceNow Technical Architect to their high performing consultancy. This role will see you hands on designing & building high quality ServiceNow solutions. You will also be responsible for providing advice and guidance to clients on all matters ServiceNow, implementations and technical best practice.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Delivering high quality ServiceNow implementations based on business process requirements
- Ensuring adherence to coding and design standards, and providing technical hand-over documentation
- Able to communicate on complex issues to meet business and customer requirements to avoid escalations
- Provide technical design authority and mentor more junior members of the team
- Technical lead for medium scale solutions ensuring designs meet customer requirements and achieve appropriate outcomes and deliverables.
- Attend and present at customer meetings to ensure understanding of customer requirements and to assist with knowledge transfer
Due to the nature & the importance of the role we are looking for an experienced ServiceNow professional, to include:
- Experience in leading large implementations, providing technical governance and design
- Proven knowledge across multiple areas of the ServiceNow platform, including functionality, database structure, developer APIs, development tools and techniques
- Experience in other areas of the platform alongside ITSM, these include ITOM, HR, PPM, Integrations.
- ServiceNow Certifications - System Administrator, Certified Implementation Specialist in ITSM and other areas