Our client, a leading customer communications company, is looking for a Management Accountant to join their team, based in Leicester.
As the Management Accountant, you will support the Management Accounting processes and ad-hoc analysis of current performance against the budgeted activity and the budgeting/forecasting process for the business.Key responsibilities
Key skills required
- Support the management accounting process by the processing of accounting transactions, creation and processing of accounting journals to support the production of accurate and timely management accounts
- Work with budget and stakeholders on the timely production of financial budgets
- Support the Financial Controllers to produce and issue reports for the stakeholders
- Support financial modelling and providing financial forecasts
- Identify initiatives and policies that may improve financial growth
- 3+ years' experience as a Management Accountant, ideally in a multi-site manufacturing environment
- Qualified accountant (CIMA or ACCA) or part qualified in the later stages of exams
- Self-starter and ability to manage multiple initiatives
- A highly motivated and organised team player
- Commercial negotiation and entrepreneurial thinking
- Knowledge of MS Office suite and other analytical tools
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.