This is an exciting opportunity for a Japanese Clinical Trial Associate to join a research organisation in London. This is a chance to join a leading clinical research organisation, with core values of excellence, high standards of patient care and a passion for science.
Working within a fast-paced and growing business, you will use your Japanese language skills and clinical skills to gather data and monitor patients focusing on the delivery of clinical trials.
You will work a SHIFT PATTERN which includes nights and weekends.Key responsibilities
- Liaising with trial associates to assist in the management of the clinical studies
- Performing clinical tasks including but not limited to taking blood samples and administering medication
- Support Clinical trial team with recording patient data and responses to treatment
- Ensure all trial data is maintained at its highest standards
- Ideally, you will have a life sciences degree
- Previous experience in a similar role is beneficial
- Ideally you will have previously worked as a Nurse, Pharmacist or Healthcare Assistant
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Excellent communication skills
- Great attention to detail and a team worker
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.