The AI InsurTech Startup
This disruptive AI InsurTech startup has a phenomenal opportunity for a talented Data Science Consultant to join the team at an exciting stage of their growth. Through a mixture of ML techniques, including NLP, OCR and fraud detection, the company has developed a product that reduces the amount of time it takes to settle an insurance claim from a matter of weeks to mere hours.
After securing a substantial amount of seed funding earlier this year, they are now working towards their Series A and are growing quickly. As such, they are now looking for a Data Science Consultant that can lead technical client demos, handle pre-sales discussions and tailor pre-built data structures to specific customer needs and outputs.The Data Science Consultant Role
Coming in as a Data Science Consultant, you will have a stellar opportunity to develop your client-facing and strategic skills in a hands-on, fast-paced startup environment.Key Responsibilities:
The Successful Data Science Consultant
- Developing in-depth knowledge of the company's AI product and the ability to understand how it will interact with and aid a customer's business objectives
- Leading technical customer demonstrations, describing the full scope of the product's capability and the potential benefits it can deliver
- Liaising with the various internal teams (Sales, Software Engineering, Data Science etc.) to develop value-adding proposals that encompass the customer's business requirements, technical solution, benefits and ROI
- Working closely with the product team to feedback product issues and feature requests
If you are currently working as Data Science Consultant, Technical Pre-Sales Consultant or Technical Product Manager, this could be a fantastic next step for you in your career within an exciting tech startup set to grow rapidly over the coming months and years.Desired Skills and Background of the Data Science Consultant :
- Substantial pre-sales experience
- Domain expertise in Deep Learning / Computer Vision / OCR / NLP
- Technical knowledge of Python
- Experience liaising closely with product teams to feedback product issues
If successful, you will be offered a highly competitive salary paying between up to £80,000 dependent on experience, alongside excellent company benefits.