We are currently searching for a Specialty Doctor to join a leading provider of mental health support and rehabilitation in Stevenage. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a highly accredited hospital to support adults to achieve the end goal of reintegrating back into the community.
The successful Speciality Doctor with report to the Medical Director you will be responsible for overseeing the day to day running of the Ward including planning and delivering individually tailored treatment plans. You will also offer Clinical assessments to service users consisting of both Physical and Psychiatric investigations.The ideal Specialty Doctor will possess the following:
- Full GMC UK Registration and Licence to Practice
- Evidence of completing Clinical Audits
- The ability to make sound clinical judgements and being able to assess and manage risk
- Experience of providing evidence-based treatment in Acute or PICU settings
It would also be beneficial if you are Section 12 approved and/or hold MRCPsych or equivalent.As a Speciality Doctor you can expect to receive:
- An attractive Salary of up to £90,000.00
- The opportunity to be support to progress to Consultant level with an immediate programme from day one
- Full support with regular clinical supervision and assistance with revalidation
- Enhanced annual leave
To succeed in the role, you will need a strong understanding / knowledge of Acute psychiatry and the issues surrounding a range or mental health conditions. You must also be up to date with all current legislation relating to Mental Health and understand the issues that face patients including Medical interventions, social care, health impacts and clinical prescribing issues.
If this exciting new opportunity sounds of interest to you and you meet all the above criteria, please click 'Apply' within the advert and Kio from Leaders in Care will be in touch very soon.